Menna had her follow up bronch today, 4 weeks after CTR. Â*the options were either capping trial if everything looked good or return later if not...a very slight chance given of immediate decan but not likely.
unfortunately they found a lot of granulation tissue, so we're not doing the capping trial until things look better. Â*we're going home saturday and will follow up with a fellow of Cotton's who has just started at CHOP for bronchs next week and in 2 weeks. Â*if things look better we may be back to cincinnati in a month to try again.
i tried not to get my hopes up, but of course i did...so now i'm just hoping for a temporary delay...and trying to prepare for all eventualities.
Menna born 1/19/04 former 24 weeker, trach 4/16/04 for tracheomalacia, developed subglottic stenosis. CTR 7/27/05--double stage LTP 3/13/ 2008.. Decan October '08....healthy happy crazy kid!!