PDA

View Full Version : looking for a volunteer to help me with homework

jamie
03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
I am taking a class on inclusion, and I need to do a case study. If anyone has a child that attends school all or part time in a mainstreem classroom would you mind helping me with my interview? I had a friend at school who was going to be my partner, but I can't get a hold of her this weekend and I am running out of time. It is basically a survey, can use fake names for privacy, asking about your child's IEP. Please PM me if you can help. Thank you Jamie

Kate
03-06-2010, 09:53 PM
I'd answer questions if you want-Mitchell is only in preschool though-but he has an IEP and he is mainstreamed? not sure what kind of questions or if they'd pertain to a preschooler...but let me know if I can help :)

jamie
03-06-2010, 10:13 PM
thanks Kate I will PM you

madelyn and rynns mom
03-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Madelyn has an IEP and is mainstreamed also. Let me know if I can help in any way!

Kris:)

WeAdoptKids
03-07-2010, 01:54 AM
I am happy to help in anyway I can. We have 11 kids on IEPs this school year alone. They are all in various stages of what you need. Nearly fully mainstreamed to fully self contained. All seems to work for the child it was written for.

Let me know if I can help.
Roberta

JWorthington
03-07-2010, 06:23 AM
My son is also mainstreamed. don't know if we can help though as we live in the uk and the education system here is very different. would be pleased to offer my thoughts if you need it.

Julie