PDA

View Full Version : the name of the top of med bottles??

MRSJOH
02-22-2010, 09:57 PM
our old pharmacy used to give us these tops to use on medicine bottles so you just put the syringe on and tipthe bottle and get the right dose instead of sticking in the syringe and trying to get the dose,

does anyone know what these are called? I found them once online and now can't find them? We need to get more,
thx

drct1245
02-22-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't know the name, but Walgreens has them... if that helps.

Louise D
02-22-2010, 11:23 PM
We get ours at Wal-Mart . They are made by EZY DOSE, and are called Oral Syringe with dosage-Korc & mini med cup. They cost about $ 2.00 each.

Louise D

JWorthington
02-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the info Louise. we need these too, as our local pharmacy doesn't stock them. we originally got ours from the hospital.

alizesmom
02-23-2010, 12:22 PM
There are actually 2 that I have found. One is the EZ dose which is a white funnel-like item. The other is from Baxa and is blue and is just a cap with an adapter on it. Karen

ericnrosesmom
02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
We use blue ones but I have no idea what they are called. We first got them from our childrens hospital.

TommysDad
02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
There are actually 2 that I have found. One is the EZ dose which is a white funnel-like item. The other is from Baxa and is blue and is just a cap with an adapter on it. Karen

Make that three, we use white ones that slip into the bottle neck. The lid then (should) fit on. They are hard to reuse. I will have to look at the name.