PDA

View Full Version : Help with trach holder

nad_d
02-07-2010, 10:58 AM
i have tube for 5 years, never try to use trach holder like:
Dale 240 blue or EZCare tube holder.
i have on my neck many russhess its so ichy and red cause of the twill rope.
i tried many medical crem but no help.
smeone send me b4 chain rope but i dont like it.

could any one send me sample of trach holder, i will be very appricate.

thanks,
nadav.:)

LittleBee
02-07-2010, 09:02 PM
I pm'd you. I can send you the few that I have.

Melissa
02-08-2010, 12:06 PM
I would be happy to send you some Dale 240s to try. They don't seem to cause any irritation or rashing with Aly at all. I can imagine that it would be great to find something that works well. PM with your address and I'll send some right away.

nad_d
02-10-2010, 05:14 AM
:heart: Thank you very much :heart:

My address:
Nadav Dekel
HERZEL 106B st', Nahariya 22445
ISRAEL

i would love to send delivery pay.

thanks for help.
after i will get them, i will report how it feel.

Melissa
02-11-2010, 11:10 AM
I will try to get to the post office today. They will arrive in 6 to 10 days. Don't worry about the postage. I'll be very happy for you if they work out! :) I'll message again when I have sent.

:heart:

Melissa
02-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Okay, the ties went out today. Priority mail envelope. Should be six to ten days. I have no tracking or anything to offer. They will likely arrive safely.

All the best to you. :)

nad_d
02-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks, i will update when they will arrive.

TommysDad
02-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I know a LONG time ago my husband got a few trial trache ties made of neoprene to try as samples for our infant. We still have them, but they would never fit you.

And another mom posted on another blog that they use them, too: "I just found out about these new ties from www.neotechproducts.com then go to trach ties. They are made from neoprene (like scuba diving suits)... says free sample and has neat colors."

I think if you contacted them, they would love to send you a few samples, sizes, & color/patterns. I'm sure they would love to hear what an adult had to say about their product, and if you liked it, that would be great publicity for them:D

Hope you find something to ease your sore neck!!!

We did mention on the boards before that baby butt creams high in Zinc help heal skin very quickly & very well. We love Triple Paste, but man is it expensive!!!

~Maggie
Tommy's Mommy:inlove:

nad_d
02-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Thank you for your help.

i mention this kind of trach holder - EZCare Tracheostomy Tube Holder, its from the site of neotech. they look very cool and propably comfortable.

i will try to get a sample, but i dont believe they would send to Israel.

i tried new cream now, in the beginning i had some relief but after its go to the same sour neck.

i know that the cause is combination of the twill rope and my tube that make inflamation and irritate my skin.

nad_d
02-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Candi & Melissa.
got the two package arrive yesterday same time.
wow wow wow its so easy now to put the trach holder, so simple.
when i went to shower, i put it off and tie it after.
so excited of the new opertunity.

(i sent to the other company e-mail to get sample but no reply)

since i put it my neck is less burn, maybe its only feeling, i see its less red, but i need to try it more days to be sure.

the first reaction is GREAT.

THANKS

bryantem
02-24-2010, 12:09 AM
I am glad you found something that works. I would have sent you some from here, but all we have is the baby size with duckies on it.

Melissa
02-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Wow, that's awesome to have such a positive first reaction to the change. I'm hoping this will be the answer to your neck troubles and you'll have an easy time receiving these from your medical supplier now!

It's a nice feeling to be of help to you. Great day for me as well. :D

LittleBee
02-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Great! You are very welcome! I hope they continue to work well for you! I am sorry I don't have any more to send, the rest we have are all infant size. Will you be able to order these now? Those neoprene ones do look good too, and you are supposed to be able to wash them. Hope you are able to find a way to try those too.