PDA

View Full Version : Addisyn is Home

bryantem
04-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Addisyn is home, however I have a dilemma. I have my Air Force weekend in California and I am not sure I should go so soon after she is released. She possibly had a little bit of a pneumonia and she is on antibiotics for e-coli. My only thought is that she aspirated a little when she spit up recently.
________
Jugallette (http://juggalos.org/)

kirafaesmom
04-29-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm so glad you guys are home! I don't know HOW you are able to continue to serve our country AND be such an incredible Mom...my hats off to you! As far if you should go so soon, I think a lot would depend on your comfort level with whomever is going to be providing Addisyn's care in your absence....and if that person has a good back up plan.

Ainsley's Mom
04-29-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm so glad you guys are home! I don't know HOW you are able to continue to serve our country AND be such an incredible Mom...my hats off to you! As far if you should go so soon, I think a lot would depend on your comfort level with whomever is going to be providing Addisyn's care in your absence....and if that person has a good back up plan.

I second that!

JWorthington
04-29-2009, 08:35 AM
I agree, if you are happy that Addisyn will be taken good care of while you are away I would go and try to enjoy yourself!

Julie

bryantem
04-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Thanks. I am still thinking about it. The one thing that concerns me is that while dh is absolutely wonderfull with her, he does not recognize when she is sick and needs to go to the hospital. He can't recognize that she is having a hard time breathing. When I brought her the other day, he thought she looked fine and I obviously felt that she wasn't- enough to warrant a trip to the ER. It turned out that the hospital is where she needed to be. I hate skipping out on my Air Force weekends, especially since that is income for me and I want to save so money to be able to fly to NJ for my cousin's wedding with Addisyn and my mom, however it might be best to stay close in case her condition worsens.
________
Chevrolet small-block engine (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Small-Block_engine)

lynn
04-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Great to hear she is back home- Hard decision to make- just go with your mommy gut.. if you feel she is improving well and ok without you, go.