View Full Version : Tracheitis

04-27-2009, 12:11 AM
After all of my questions yesterday, I took her to the ER because I was just not comfortable with her behavior. This morning I found out that she has tracheitis. She is being treat with Clyndimiacin and another antibiotic. We are waiting for the results from her culture to see if she needs Tobi. She is in the PICU, but since they started giving her antibiotics she has been improving rapidly. On a good note, the PICU nurses were excited to see her doing so well and growing since the last time she was there. She doesn't really belong in the PICU, but she is watched better there.
Extreme Vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/extreme-q-vaporizer.html)

04-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Good job on the Mommy Gut! I'm sorry you had to be admitted, but it sounds like she's right where she needs to be. Hope your home soon,

04-27-2009, 03:56 AM
Hope she's better soon!

04-27-2009, 07:15 AM
PICU probably the best place.
hope she gets better soon!

04-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Darn that tracheitis. Mac seems to get it every month with something new. :(

I'm glad Addisyn is doing better!

04-27-2009, 07:41 PM
The Drs always send us to the PICU - we much prefer it b/c they know him AND us, which makes our lives easier.

Hope she is on the mend soon!

04-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Sorry to hear she is back in the hosp. Hope she responds quickly to the AB and you are back home soon.

04-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Addisyn was sent to the peds floor this afternoon. I tried to get them to send us home instead, but the cultures aren't finalized yet to see what she is growing. We SHOULD get them back tomorrow and at that point she will be able to go home with oral antibiotics.
Dodge Super Bee History (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge_Super_Bee)