PDA

View Full Version : Cedric's poor little man

My little figther
04-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Well not much changes - he looks better except for the huge red rash on his chest due to the massive dose of antibiotics he gets.

The interferon was stopped - still a very bad access to his veins they were not able to put a broviac nor a port because of it - He started to make a little bit more of his own blood. The fever still comes and goes - he had a very long seizure of about 2 minutes on Saturday and is still in he PICU for now. He is hanging in there. I truly wish I had better news but that is what it is.

I cannot go and see him for now because I caught a very bad cold - sneezing, coughing sore throat and the wole nine yards - I am not complaining because to compare to what my boubou has my cold is a joke.... it is just annoying the last thing Cedric needs is a grand ma that sneezes all over him.

Thanks for all your support and prayers.

Michelle

Caty
04-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Still thinking about and praying for you and the little guy. I hope your cold, if nothing else, is forcing you to take a break and get some rest. Feel better soon and give Cedric hugs from Nate and myself when you can. :hug:

Alex's mom
04-21-2009, 02:02 PM
:hug: Feel better and hugs to you and Cedric.

JWorthington
04-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Oh Michelle, I'm sorry you are sick. Make sure you get plenty of rest so that you can get back to dear Cedric as soon as possible. Make this an opportunity to catch up on some much needed sleep so you can be your best when you go back in to him. sending much love to you all.

Julie xx

katie'smum
04-21-2009, 02:18 PM
I hope you are managing to get some rest but I also know how hard it is when you can't get in to see them. Thinking of you all and praying Cedric soon improves.

Lots of love,

Bea xx

saywhatyouwill
04-21-2009, 04:26 PM
still sending much love to cedric, and to you and your daughter :)

alizesmom
04-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Thinking of you and praying for the best. Karen

bryantem
04-21-2009, 07:09 PM
I am thinking about you as well. Hang in there.
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER (http://www.vaporshop.com/extreme-q-vaporizer.html)

kirafaesmom
04-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Prayers continue Michelle....see ya on FB.

Ainsley's Mom
04-21-2009, 07:26 PM
I hope you're feeling better soon so you can visit. I'm glad he's hanging in there but I hope things start improving a little quicker. Poor guy really deserves a break. :hug:

lynn
04-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Sorry to hear he is still not able to have any line for access. Hope you feel better soon so you can be with your daughter and Cedric.

Hope
04-21-2009, 10:51 PM
Poor poor Cedric and poor you! I'm so sorry - continuing to pray-
Hope

scm
04-22-2009, 06:33 AM
Michelle,
I;m so sorry Cedric continues to struggle. My thoughts are with you and your family.
:heart:

TommysMommy
04-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Thinking of your family every day. :hug: