PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Update

JacobKaden
04-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Jacob's restitching ordeal went well, thank God. His surgeon said he also cleaned up all the scar tissue forming, so he'll have a nice, neat scar (a vain worry, I know, but he doesn't need one more thing for people to stare at;) ).

He is nicely sedated right now & will remain that way for at least 5 days. He is aware though & has his eyes open - big alligator tears rolled down his cheeks this morning when he saw me.:cry: Even Shrek 2 could not stop those tears........

His ENT is "considering" pulling the stent out while he is in, but it's a big "maybe". .:hmmm: If he does, he still won't remove the trach yet, but it's a step closer....:rockon:

My little figther
04-17-2009, 01:07 PM
I am glad everything went well - Give Jacob a big hug
Michelle

Ainsley's Mom
04-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Glad to hear things went well and the scar is nice and neat. Keep up posted on what they do with the stent/trach.

Kaylie
04-17-2009, 05:06 PM
oh wow thats good to here..i hadnt been on for a few days and just realized he was back in the hospital, but thank goodness he is ok. give him a big hug and kiss from miss kaylie.. we love you all..

JWorthington
04-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Glad it went ok. Poor Jacob, I hope he feels better soon.

Julie x

Hope
04-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Poor baby, poor mommy .. counting down the days...
Hope

debvec
04-18-2009, 07:25 AM
I so hate those tears...only a few more days, hang in there. It would be nice if they pull the stent. I pray all keeps heading in the right direction.

T-bone
04-18-2009, 07:59 AM
So glad to hear that he is doing well.

Great job Jacob.

Tess