PDA

View Full Version : Nursing hours getting cut part 2

billy02
04-15-2009, 04:59 PM
We had hour first appeals hearing and they denied us we appealed a second time. We had our 2nd level appeals hearing today we all went down there as a family. This time around we had 2 advocates one was a nurse of ours and the nurse coordinator from Ventilators assitance Vachp. My DH said his piece, then our Nurse who has been with us since the beginning said her piece, then there was The Nurse coordinator said her piece. This time they had 6 people all together, 2 on speaker, 4 there if you want to include the one taking the notes, so there was more people and different people. They actually seemed that they where listening. So we will see what happens, its 50/50 we can win or lose. Most likely they will deny us again we just have to wait and see once again. The waiting is the worse, I'll keep you updated. Just keep us in your prayers, we could use a little miracle. Take care all hope everyone had a Happy Easter! Thank you again for all your advice and support.

JWorthington
04-16-2009, 04:26 AM
I hope your appeal works this time around. I can't imagine what you must be going through:hug: :hug:

Julie

Ainsley's Mom
04-16-2009, 07:35 PM
The waiting is the worst that's for sure. I hope the decision goes your way but if it doesn't at least you can move on and figure out a way to make things work. Best of luck.

alizesmom
04-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Fingers crossed and prayers being said. :hug: Karen