PDA

View Full Version : undiagnosed pain

Momof2NC
04-07-2009, 08:59 PM
my 12 mos. old son has a trach, g-tube/Nissen, vent. and is increasing making a squinting with his eyes and a grimacing look with his face and not all the time smacking with his mouth. This started off over a week ago and is getting more freq. The EEG was normal-and it's almost all the time thing now. I can't figure it out. Any tips or thoughts...PLEASE!

Ainsley's Mom
04-07-2009, 09:40 PM
heartburn or reflux?

Momof2NC
04-07-2009, 09:43 PM
They did an upper GI beg of march and his nissen was intact and he's on prevacid twice a day. He's on gycolax once a day but he's having horrid gas and still no stools. I made a videotape of him making these faces and took to neurologist. If they don't have any ideas i'll take him to pediatrician...I can't stand to watch it.

TommysMommy
04-07-2009, 11:49 PM
They did an upper GI beg of march and his nissen was intact and he's on prevacid twice a day. He's on gycolax once a day but he's having horrid gas and still no stools. I made a videotape of him making these faces and took to neurologist. If they don't have any ideas i'll take him to pediatrician...I can't stand to watch it.

Any chance he's very constipated and has a tummy ache because of it?

mamabear
04-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Is he teething? That was my first thought..... :confused: